Monday, 29 September 2008
Theory of Knowledge.
This blog documents my understanding of ToK, the Theory of Knowledge, a course I take at school. I show, on a weekly basis, how I have digested the ideas of class and made them personal, applying them to my day to day life. I try to make it understandable for outsiders and enlightening for classmates. I try to make it complete in covering all the major topics we discuss in class. Please feel free to comment and engage in discussion on my blog. And please keep in mind that, this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow is my life ending one minute at a time? I feel like it's just getting started. You're right though. When my first child was born, I had this revelation that it too would probably turn 80 and have grandchildren. Her first day alive, no matter how beautiful it was, was already one step closer to death. Crazy thought, huh?
yes it is, but its true.
Post a Comment